Hello Sunshine


With Spring officially here now, I can't help be think of butterflies, birds, and sunshine. Sunny skies and warm days are what I am looking forward too. The sun shining has me thinking of yellow and incorporating sunny yellow items into my wardrobe. Yellow clothing and accessories always help to brighten my mood because they are so warm and cheery. I have put together a few sunny looks showing what colors I like to wear with yellow.

Look 1
I think this yellow dress is so cute and add in a few bold blue items and you have one of my favorite color combinations.
Hello Sunshine




Look 2
I thought this skirt was so pretty and the close up of the ruffleing shows that it has red polka dots, which inspired my second yellow color combination of yellow and red. I also really love the red clutch, ring, and shoes with this outfit.
Hello Sunshine




Look 3
This look show my purple and yellow combination that I am addicted too. I just think these two colors look so beautiful together. I love the details on this yellow dress and the purple heels.
Hello Sunshine3




Don't you just love all of the different color combinations you can make with yellow? And doesn't wearing yellow instantly make you happier?

Star


Via: WeHeartIt