Put a Sock in it!

At the moment I am really into socks. Socks of all sizes, colors, patterns, and sizes. Wearing knee high or thigh high socks can be an alternative to wearing tights.

Socks2
I could see myself wearing something like this to just chill out in or to run errands. It is a casual but comfortable look. I love the green sweater. In this look I am layering knee high socks over tights.

Ruffle Neck Top $24 - oasis-stores.com
Pleated Waist Belted Shorts $29 - boohoo.com
Gap Cable knit hoodie sweater $37 - gap.com
Steve Madden Merriee $90 $27 - lorisshoes.com
Chanel Nail Polish refinery29.com
Two Hearts Knee High Sock $7.80 - canada.forever21.com
MARC Resin Ring $35 - nordstrom.com
BEADED SPARKLE HEADBAND $47 - toast.co.uk
Pumpkin Patch Mini Spotted Tights $7.76 - asos.com


Socks3
This look just makes me think of spring with the bright colors, and sometimes I need a little spring time in my life at this time of year. I LOVE the bright blue blazer!

Capsule blazer $45 - bonprixsecure.com
Tan chain strap satchel $40 - dorothyperkins.com
Mod Retro Vintage Dresses $100 - modcloth.com
Embellished Flat $20 - avenue.com
butter LONDON $14 - nordstrom.com
Over-The-Knee Sock $13 - delias.com
Gold Mesh Rose Earrings $32 - avalaya.com
Floral Gold Ring $37 - fantasyjewelrybox.com
DOUBLE BUCKSKIN BELT WITH FLOWER
jewelry $4 - idressonline.com


Socks4
I love any shade of pink paired with gray. I find this outfit super adorable and very feminine. I love the skirt and the detailing on the top. Here I am layering knee high socks over thigh high socks. I also like pairing the hearts on the socks with the hearts on the cardigan.

tinted pink ruffle top $43 - shopruche.com
Gap Embellished tulle skirt $35 - gap.com
Grey heart knee high socks $6.45 - dorothyperkins.com
Charcoal over knee bow socks $4.84 - dorothyperkins.com
White chiffon charm bracelet $20 - dorothyperkins.com
Pastel flower bomb ring $14 - dorothyperkins.com
Button Military Bootie Ankle Boot $28 - urbanog.com
Heart Boyfriend Cardigan $40 - oasis-stores.com
Jessica Simpson Hobo Bag $98 - endless.com

Socks5
I love buying socks in bright colors and I don't want them to go to waste. In this look I have bright purple socks paired with a black skirt and plaid top. I love the bows on the flats and bag.

Sadie Houndstooth Babydoll Coat $40 - delias.com
Black Frill Mini Skirt $48 - missselfridge.com
Rails Kendra in Purple / White $135 - spoiledbrat.co.uk
Pasque Flower Socks $15 - modcloth.com
Cabbie Side Bow Hat $98 - nordstrom.com
Gold Bow Black flats $110 - fashion-conscience.com
Amethyst pendant necklace $675 - net-a-porter.com
SEPHORA Just a Little Dangerous $9 - sephora.com

Socks
Here are some cute socks!

Gap Pattern knee-high socks $10 - gap.com
Ladies Knee High Socks $4.03 - peacocks.co.uk
Carbery Sock $31 - aubinandwills.com
Gap Pattern knee-high socks $10 - gap.com
Gap Pattern knee-high socks $10 - gap.com
Knee-high animal print socks $8.99 - gap.com
Gap Stars and stripes $10 - gap.com
MERALDA Black Turquoise Tights $43 - pret-a-beaute.com
Nordic Knee-Hi Pack $17 - delias.com
Hansel From Basel Thigh High Socks $30 - lagarconne.com


Star


Via: WeHeartIt