Every Nook and Cranny

Source: None via Sunny on Pinterest



Source: sunset.com via Sunny on Pinterest












I would love to have a breakfast nook in my future kitchen. One thing I would love to be able to host in my future home is brunch get-togethers with my best friends and relatives. The breakfast nook would be the perfect place for us to sit down and enjoy these brunches. This would also be a perfect place for lunches even though it's called a breakfast nook. I would want this to be a warm and inviting part of the house. A place where I could just sit and sip some lemonade or hot chocolate in the colder months. Like all of the pictures above I want lots of windows in the breakfast nook area. This is a great way for more natural light and provides a great view.

Do you think it is a good idea to have a breakfast nook and a dining room? Would you or I use them both enough to actually need both of them?

Star